Feeling really hot, chilled, dizzy after eating mango margarita. What is wrong?

Today I went out to lunch with my husband. I had a small mango margarita. I drank it a little fast but nothing super fast.. All of a sudden I got really hot, then chilled and felt dizzy.. Kept getting hotter and hotter and I took myself into the bathroom so I could take my pants down and lift my shirt to cool my body.. This went on for about 15 minutes. This happened about one year ago and I started blakng out and lost sight before it came back..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
This may not be related to your food as no food causes too hot or cold sensation to our body. It may be due to the hot climate outside or psychological phenomenon and nothing to worry about it.