Feeling quite nauseous, tired and sleepy, backaches. Suffer from scoliosis. What could it be ?

Hi I have been feeling quite nauseous for the past two weeks, I have not been sick but have been gagging as if to be sick. I am feeling very over tired, including finding it hard at times to keep my eyes open at some times in the day at work. Back does ache but I do have scoliosis so it may not be a symptom but does feel more aches then usual. I do also seem to have to run to the loo if I feel I need a wee as I can t seem to hold it in anymore.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012