Feeling quesy, throwing up. Not having normal bowel movement. How to get back normal?

hi- I ate something three days aao and within three hours began to have quesy feelings in my stomach and then I began to throw up every wo to three hours all night and again arounf 10 am. since then i have not thrown up but I cannot have a normal bowel movment. just small finger sized i am usually very regular two times a day. i started drinking physllum husks today work w alittle bit but not normal yet also drank some probiotic drink. how to get back to normal
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013