Feeling pulsations in the head. Severe while lying down. Diagnosed with ITP. On steroids. Side effects of medication?

hello...m a 21 yr old female...i have this feeling of pulsations in my head..sometimes its in the temporal..sometimes its in the parietal n sometimes its in the increases when i lie down in a particular way..i have been diagnosed of ITP in the month of october n i m on steriods since dosage is 10mg now n plus i m on Dapsone 100mg since october...kindly suggest me what to do and tell me what is wrong with me...
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012