Feeling pressure on my chest and throat . it was hard for me to catch my breath

can i please get an answer for this: i went to tje hospital yesterday because i woke up feeling pressure on my chest and throat . it ws hard for me to catch mt breath , and that was begining to make me feel dizzy. i also felt my nastrols closed. im 17years old and went to a doctor like 2 monrhs ago and told me i had high blood pressire and high cholesterol but it wasnt causing any of this except yesterday at the hospital they took an xray, blood test and pressure. and they said it had nothing to do with that breathing problem and they found no explanation for it. i dont smoke, drink, etc. also recently ive been having lots of gastritis symtoms. which i believe it to do with the acid in my stomach and poor eating habbits. but i have a month that ive been watching everything i eat. truth is i have been worring alot about the gasyritis. at my house everyone says its because of it but i dont knoe, i want a proffession a answer
Asked On : Thu, 29 Jul 2010