Feeling pressure in the upper stomach pain. Tenderness above belly button. No hernia detected. What else?

Hi. When I put pressure on my upper stomach, for instance bend down or kneel down. I get a knot above my stomach and feels like the outer layer of my stomach muscle is tightening up. It is very painful, I have to unbutton my pants and relax to relax my stomach. It takes several minutes for the pain to go away. I was admitted to Flagstaff Medical Center last week and they really couldnt find anything wrong with me. they said I did not have a hernia and possibly an ulcer. what else could cause this pain? My outter skin (about 2 inches above my belly button) is very tender to touch and I am afraid to put any pressure on the area. I may have another attack, which I call it. Help.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013