Feeling pressure in the nose and head. Have a minor concussion. Concerned about aneurysm

Hi I was diagnosed with a minor concussion two days ago. I passed all of the tests the doctor gave me. He determined I only had a minor concussion. I never experienced any head pain but a small bit of confusion. I masturbated tonight and experienced no head pain or any pain while doing so. However now I am feeling some pressure in my nose almost like the beginning of a sinus infection, with a little bit of head/forhead pressure. Do I need to be concerned about an aneorism?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013