Feeling pressure in the lower abdomen, vaginal fungal infection. Need uterus removal?

I have a echopoor area in the anterior myometrium at fundus measuring 2.0 by 1.4 cms. Fibroid . rest of the myometrium is in homogenous. I have problems like pressure in my lower abdomen , viginal fungal infection, little pain in lower abdomen like mensuration but bearable once in two to three months. Is this because of fibroid. And should I take my uterus out because of all this. I have no heavy bleeding or prolonged bleeding. It's normal . Is this size of fibroid is kept can it be also remained there in uterus. Please if u answer me I would really appreciate that
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013