Feeling pressure in the head, excessive seating. Normal CT scan result. Normal blood pressure and sugar levels

Out of no where i get a pressure build up in my head..When I get it I don t feel dizzy I just have to let it keep going and then it feels like it releases. My doctor sent me for a CT scan and it came back normal. Also some not all of the times I have excess sweating before I have these attacks. I am a 50 year old woman and have been checked for diabeites which I donot have and my blood pressure is also good
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer