Feeling pressure in the forehead, yellowish spots in the vision. Taking Adrenamax and Progesterone. Are these related?

I m experiencing a pressure feeling in my forehead ...not horrible and not painful, but feels like I m squinting even though I m not. Additionally, I mentally feel a little foggy and sporadically I m seeing yellow spots in my vision . I recently started taking Adrenamax II and Progesterone Cream to regulate cortisol and prosterone levels. Not sure if this could be related or not.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012