Feeling pressure in the ears, not able to recognize the voice levels, dizziness. What is happening?

My ears don't hurt inside but it feels like I'm in a tunnel- where there is pressure. I can't tell how loud I am speaking& very loud noises are amplified. I am getting over being sick with congestion& body aches & fever off&on but my ears won't clear out- they don't feel like there is fluid in them though so its strange why this is happening. It is starting to make me feel dizzy & sick to my stomach today.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013