Feeling pressure in the anus. Anal papillae diagnosed. Hydrocortisone suppositories prescribed. Proper treatment?

Hi, I have been having extreme pressure on my anus for about 2 months. My doctor diagnosed me with an anal papillae at first and gave me hydrocortisone suppositories. It went away for 3 weeks and then it came back and has been back ever since. I went to a general surgeon and he did an exam and didn't see anything on the outside of my anus or didn't feel anything on the inside. I got back tomorrow for another evaulation but im noticiing the pain is at the top of my buttcrack. it makes my buttcheeks hurt and pressure on my anus. My stools are regular, no blood, no abdominal pain. Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013