Feeling pressure in the abdomen, hard lump near the belly button after a miscarriage. Pulsating feeling in the abdomen. Advice?

I recently had a miscarriage almost four weeks ago at which time I was seven weeks along. I'm twenty two, 5ft7 and 126lbs and about a week ago I started feeling an odd pressure feeling in my stomach and the more I felt around I have found that there is a hard lump to the right of my bellybutton that hasn't moved. It's not painful but the more pressure I put on it the more it starts to hurt and if I lay down its almost as if my stomach "pulsates" or has its own heartbeat, I wasn't sure if this was due to the miscarriage or something else. It has no color to the skin nor has it swelled or poked out but I can easily feel it by just putting my hand over it and applying small pressure. Any ideas what it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013