Feeling pressure at the base of the neck. Thirst, weight gain. Have celiac disease and Hashimoto s. Family history of thyroid cancer

I seem to have extra saliva and pressure at the base of my neck.. I have put on weight that I cannot shift, I am thirsty a lot and I have also started perimenopause. Over the last year, I get very cold right into my bones and I cannot get warm. i also have celiac disease. My sister has been diagnosed with Hashimotos and my father died of thyroid cancer 15 years ago.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013