Feeling pressure and throbbing in the skull, sensitive ears, dizziness. Why?

Hi For some time now it feels like I have a huge pressure build up in the back of my skull and it is throbbing as soon as I wake and alsr right on the bone on either side of the ears are really sensitive and hurt too touch my eyes also seem affected and I am very dizzy when I walk i have never had this happen before it gets so intense like my heads going to pop and I worry I have no insurance to be seen I sometimes worry it is ms as my grand dad died from this I am 33 yrs old and up till now have been active and healthy?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013