Feeling pressure and sparks in the head. Dizziness, stiff neck, swollen nodules in throat. Lump behind the ear. What is it?

Hi I keep getting pressure at one side of my head, sometimes i get little sparks around the head that only lasts for a few seconds, i also get on and off tooth pressure to the one side. I also find i get dizzy when moving around, my neck has been feeling stiff on and off and I have a husky voice due to swollen nodules on my throat . I have had a cat scan all is clear. Just the other day i found a small lump back of my right ear behind the lobe, its not sore but if i press it the pressure starts to build in my head?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013