Feeling pressure and fullness in uterus, frequent urinary incontinence. Bleeding from cervix. suggestion?

I have feeling of pressure & fullness in uterus, sore, aggravating right ovary, frequent urinary incontinence , anemic & on iron tab, 5 mg warfarin for simultaneous multiple DVTs & multiple bilateral pleural embolisms. Had pelvic exam 3 days ago, cervix began to bleed as Pap smear taken, painful & throbbing in uterus after exam. Antibiotic for infection of cervix but fullness & pressure in uterus is driving me crazy. I m exhausted all the time. Take folic acid, b12 shots because cant keep vitamin b in my system. Bipolar & chronic severe depression. Meds: 300mg hEffexor XR, 300mg lithium twice a day, 1mg klonopin twice a day & 20mg Saphris for sleep. 49-1/2 yrs old.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013