Feeling pin pricking under foot while walking. Gets worse after jogging. How to get relief?

Hi, Recently I have been feeling like a pin pricking under my left foot . This happens when I walk/run around. This got worse yesterday after I did some jogging after a long pause of 1 month. I had been jogging/walking prior to that for about 2 months. I had been feeling a very slight pricking sensation then, but not nearly as bad as it is now.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It can be due to pinch nerve at spine or B 12 neuropathy. Are you having in other parts as well or it is only in this part. I would suggest you to get your serum B 12 estmation and also spine checkup.
Till that time i would also recommend you to take pregabalin and Methylcobal for relieving these symptoms and nerve strengthening.