Feeling pain below breast. Having bumpy vein. Muscle pull? Visit doctor?

I play volleybal and about three or four weeks ago I dove to the ground and felt pain about one inch below my right breast. I thought it was just bruised because it only hurt when I lifted my arms up even though there was no bruising. The pain hasn't gotten better, only worsen. Now recently , the pain has spread from only just under my right breast, to all the way to the end of my rib cage. Also, following the line of pain is a protruding very bumpy, ripply vein. Like the pain surrounds the vein. Did I pull a muscle ? Should I be concerned and get this checked out or will it go away be itself?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013