Feeling pain and numbness in hands and fingers. Pain across back, neck and chest, loss of breath. Suggest

I've been feeling pain in my right hand and fingers and numbing now I have severe pain in right hand side of my neck and a stabbing pain across my upper back and also a heavy dull pain in middle of my chest and lots of brown and green phlegm for weeks now , I can't sleep I'm so irritated by the numbness and pain and feel like I'm loosing my breath and the pain from my neck is going down my right shoulder
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013