Feeling pain and burning while urinating, sperm colour changed. Is it STD. Will it be cured?

since two or three days ago i have been feeling a painful, burning soreness when i urinate and my sperm has turned slightly yellowy-green. My original worry was that i had contracted an STD but i have only ever had sex with my girlfriend and used protection. I am very worried and would be very keen to find out what i have? and can i get rid of it?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.Thanks for the query.
this is indiacting infection and you shoud get tested and then it can be treated by antibiotics. in majority of cases it is easily treatable after 10 days of antibiotics so you dont have to be worried,just get it checked as soon as you can.
Wish you good health. Regards