Feeling pain after masturbation. Noticed urine color change. Guide

i masturbate 5 or 6 times a week. But few days ago after masturbating i feel slightly pain in my penis. Pain reduces after one day. But now my present problem is i always feel a current is passing through my penis and sometimes feel hot in there. There is no change in the color of urine. As a result my mind always sets in there and i can not concentrate in anything. ( By the way for addition information in that day i did masturbation pretty rough.) Please give me your opinion.
Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013