Feeling on and off pain in pelvic area. Scan shows fluid in POD and infection. On antibiotic. Worrisome

I strted feelin some on and off shrp pains by my right pelvic area so my doctor scanes nd saw fluid in my p o d extending to d righ adnexa and said its infection I was put on anthesia nd dey aspirated d fluids tru my abdomen nd bagina..nd I was on antiniotics injection intravein and drugs now I feel ok nd he wants me to go for scan again I m so afraiid to go pls will I be find
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Feb 2016
Hi. You should get the USG repeated to see the results of antibiotics. Please confirm with reports of the aspirated fluid as it helps in further management.