Feeling of wide portion from vagina to rectum open after delivery, feel something coming out of vagina on squatting for long time. Advice?

i had my third baby on aug 13, 2012. After too much bleediing after 2 hours of my first delivery five years ago, my stiches ciuld not heal up. i was restiched in first two diliveries. i took all precautions but stll this time even after my third baby i am feeling that my body has not sticked. a wide part og my vigina towards rectum is open. whilw sitting on indian commode i feel somthing is coming out of my vigina if i sit longer. i am very worried plz suggest. my dr said it will heal up by doing some exercise
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012