Feeling of warmness with flashes in face post cervical epidural and lumbar facet injections. Cause?

Hello, I normally don t do this and will just ask my own doctor, but it is almost 9:30pm. I had a cervical epidural yesterday and also 2 lumbar facet injections in the right lower back area. I have had little relief and as of about 6pm I started feeling hot and flushed in my face. Is this normal? I have had since 2007 issues with my neck due to my fire department days. I have cervical spinal stenosis with cord impingement and bone spurs on both left and right side. Severe pain and burning in shoulder blades and lumar herniations, a 3 cm tarlov cyst at S2 and right hip issues (torn labram with snapping hip syndrome ) I was born with a dislocated hip, and it is now causing me problems. I am taking Tramadol 150 mg. a day, Barclofen 30 mg. a day, Cymbalta for my fybromialgia, amitiza 25 mg. 3 times a day for my IBS and slow transit issues, and meclizine for my vertigo . Nobody will do surgery on me and want me to spend tones of money on PT. Can you advise me (sorry for spelling errors)
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012