Feeling of vibration on thigh muscle

Hi Just a question. Recently Im getting a vibrating feeling in my left thigh muscle . It comes on for about 3 seconds and then comes back again 15 seconds later. Its like my phone is in my pocket vibrating but it isn t. I do carry my phone in that side pocket but not all the time. Im male 39 about 11.12 in weight , Non smoker but probably drink to my full units a week Mark
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I do not think that it is a disease. It can be reason of having your mobile in that pocket for long time I would recommend you to avoid keeping your mobile there, and also do not keep it on vibrating mode. Keep it for 17 month and then tell me if everything is normal. Take methylcobal vitamin daily for one month.