Feeling of things rolling down the face, chips falling out of finger nails, tongue seems burnt, specs on blowing nose. Reason?

hi i feel im not getting anywhere i have wife and 2 young kids il give u details i myself have feeling like theres things rolling down my face when i clean my head or any other part of my body with plain bit of tissue there seems to be tiny black speckles on it my bank card has been renewed twice because chips have fallen out my fingernails always seem to be dirty when we mop our floor within ten mins it seems to be covered in tiny granules my nose when blown always has these dots my tongue seems as though its burnt but its not have u any ideas as this is affecting our life especially my 2 wee ones my own gp hasnt dne tests as he dsnt know what to do
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

After carefully ascertaining your problems I could come to conclusion that your symptoms are purely psyhological in nature. We should not overlook psychological disorders. Mind you, I did not say Psychiatric, it is Psychological disorder.

If you go for treatment with a general physician, they will definitely say there is nothing wrong with you physically and they are correct. The symptoms you mention are not conventional at all.

Let me be more clear. Psychological problems present non conventional feelings and they are not same with eveyone.
I suggest you to consult a psychologist or psychotherapist who should be able to help you because your history and other aspects are to be ascertained before coming to a proper diagnosis.
I hope I answered your query at least partially. Feel free to contact mem if you need further help.
Get well soon.