Feeling of sudden rush of blood to the head. Bp normal. Due to lack of sleep?

Hi I have been feeling a blood rush to my head on and off for quite some time now. Been to several doctors and had blood pressure check, even an ecg , and all came back fine at the time. I feel it is due to an ongoing severe sleep deprivation problem, which seems impossible to get out of due to not being able to think it through adequately etc. I m just wondering if I should be worried or if sleep deprivation on its own can cause it to look like things are real bad?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012