Feeling of sucking in vagina, had heavy watery discharge on orgasm post masturbation. Cause of sensation in vagina?

hi, yesterday i had the sensation that i was having my pussy licked and sucked for hours. it was really weird because my pussy was not touched at all. this was happeing all on its own. i tried to make myself orgasm and this was hard, but i had to keep trying because my stomach was hurting and i had to have the relief of an orgasam. finally i did orgasm and the water just poured out of me it was a huge amount. what made my pussy have that sensation all on its own with out any stimulation from me??
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Hello.
The weird sensation that you had could be due to the stimulation of clitoris caused by the rubbing of your undergarments. The nerve root irritation can also cause such symptoms. There is nothing to worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com