Feeling of something stuck while swallowing, no relief with cold medicines. What could be the cause?

hi i was wondering if you could help me... I am 19 year old female and i have a problem. everytime i swallow it feels like somthing is stuck or a lump there.. ive had this for about 2 weeks and i thought it was a cold so i has taken cold medication and it hasnt helped it started on the right side then moved to the left and has now moved back to the right... i hope that it is not to seriouse but i really want to know whats going on.. thanks alot :)
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013