Feeling of something stuck in throat, pain on swallowing. Taking antibiotics. Cure?

hi i have a feeling that something is stuck in my throat like food or flesh, and when i eat my food take hours to go down and the one that goes down immediatly is always with pain as it goes down. infact sometimes i feel the way way my saliva goes down and with a pain. i put my fingers to fomit in other to relieve myself of the discomfor so as to eat. i do this every other day now. I have been giving antibiotic to be taken for 7days i am still taking it.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012