Feeling of something stuck in throat, chest pain, lower back pain, lot of gas and running nose.Hard to breath and heavy chest. Solution?

Hello I feel like I have something stuck in my throat and I m having chest pains and also I ve been having really bad left lower middle back pain and also ALOT of gas not burping but farting and also a runny nose are all of these thing related and or should I go to the er and get checked out? It s kinda hard to breath and my chest feels heavy and it hurts? Please help me
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012