Feeling of something stuck in the nasal passage. Tried lot of sprays and medicines, but no use. A small part that came out looked like a pink piece of flesh. What could I be suffering from?

I have been coughing and hacking and snorting and generally trying to pull something out of my nasal passages that simply won t budge. At times I do feel like I ve made progress in pulling it(by creating suction with my throat )but my efforts always fatigue my throat forcing me to stop. When I stop it s almost like I can feel it slowly being pulled by the other way as if I ve stretched a price of rubber and it s slowly creeping back to firm where it came from. The other day I did manage to hack out a piece of something that was soft but hard to pull apart. It was almost white but had a shade of pink to it. Kind of looked like a small piece of chicken breast but easier to tear apart(albeit very durable for snot). I can feel this thing all the time and I m constantly making all kinds of crazy sounds and commotions while I m trying to extract it. It s almost like it is a long price of rubbery snot that is very sticky and because it s so long it hugs the sinus cavity quite effectively and won t come out. I ve been dealing with this for about 3 months. Went to doctor and was prescribed z-PAC which I just finished about 5 days ago. No luck. I ve used stage 1 and 2 of neti pot. Countless saline sprays and nasal sprays. Many types of decongestants and OTC drugs. Nothing seams to work. I m going to try steam. I m just short of snorting a piece if oiled up string into my nasal cavity and hawking it into my throat and pulling back and forth to try and loosen this up. I have an appt in 2 days to see an ENT. What could I be suffering from?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012