Feeling of something stuck below the upper eye lid, eases for few minutes and recurs, taken treatment for eye injury. Why it is like this?

I was punched in the left eye a month ago and was treated. Dr said there is slight displacement of gel like thing in the eyes, which would heal in course of time and no medicine required. Now after a month, in the past one week, I feel some thing is stuck below my upper eye lid (left only) and it is more felt when I wake up in the morning. After about 15 minutes it goes away but returns the following morning. How ever the feeling remains slightly during the day as well. Why it is like this..?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012