Feeling of something crawling inside the ear, weird feeling in head with redness on face, no pain. Had a hard slap on the face. What could be the cause?

i have a sensation of like something is crawling on the inside of my ear but not down inside it also makes the left side of my head feel different it statrs more in the evening its not painfull but more anoying now when i wake my whole face is red for hours. i have had many very hard slaps to the side of my face from a violent partner who is now in jail for domestic abuse. he used to slap me so hard that once he missed and dislocated his shoulder please can you advise me thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
i think it to be little perforation
as a gentle slap on face can cause trauma to drum causing small perforation
the symptomps are exactly the same
i suggest you to get examined through ent doctos as it can only be confirmed by doctor examination no test can find out this