Feeling of something crawling inside ears, itchy, pressure. Nostril sore, throat itchy, knot on neck. Sinuses?

inside both ears feel like something is crawling in them, kinda itchy, with a good amount of pressure also in both ears. I have a sore inside my right nostril that wont go away. I feel a little bit of sinus pressure on my face and throat is kinda itchy. but I had a sebaceous cyst removed off the back of my scalp and its still sors and tingly. at the same time as that I had a good sized knot on the right side of my neck that they didnt remove because the dr thought it was drainage from the cyst on my scalp. it was supposed to be an easy surgey on scalp but cyst was bigger than they thought and had to cut bigger and also scrape my scalp. the knot in neck is still there. is this something like sinuses going on or does it have to do with the knot in my neck? the knot is about the size of a marble they said it was on a lymph node
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013