Feeling of soft erections since episode of constipation, continuous anal itching. Cause?

I am feeling soft erections for the last three months. It all started with my constipation and since then I could not recover. I took laxatives and other medicines but couldn t feel any better. I feel itching in my bottom all the time and I am pretty sure that the erection I develop is not good enough for sexual intercourse. Previously, while sleeping I had really hard erections which would not go away but now its not the case
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  57 Awaiting Answer