Feeling of small lumps inside throat pop on touching. Endoscopy and biopsy showed abnormal cells in throat. Serious?

Hi, I have been experiencing small lumps inside my throat that grown enough to feel like when you get a popcorn kernel stuck back inside your throat when you eat popcorn. If I touch them they pop and go away for a couple of weeks then return. A year ago I had a an endiscope done and a biopsy taken then and they said I had some abnormal cells in my throat. Could this be something serious?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012