Feeling of sinking heart, breathing difficulty, heaviness in heart, stomach churning. Labs show high cholesterol, iron deficiency. Suggestions?

hello, I m 30 years old married woman with 2 kids(7 and 2). Time to time, my heart starts sinking and make breathing difficult. Heart becomes to heavy. But no pain in the hand or anywhere except sometime in the head. 1-2 times, along with sinking heart, I also felt something is stuck in my lower throat and my stomach was also churning. deep breathing was difficult. My blood pressure reading came out 140/80 and 135/82. Before today, my blood pressure was mostly on lower side. Recent blood test showed I got high cholestrol, in 250s range and little deficienct on iron. no diabeties or anything else. No as such pressure or issues in life. Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013