Feeling of shoulder dropping, stiffness, limited range of movement, intense pain. X-ray normal. Diagnosis?

Hello! 3weeks ago I turned over in bed onto an outstretched right arm and felt a weird feeling as if my shoulder was dropping through into my back x 3 it hen had an increasing stiffness of shoulder , limited range of movement and severe pain by day 2 . Normal X-ray / no bony abnormalities or soft tissue calcification . I ve had weekly physio and although the pain has diminished still a persistent ache and heaviness in shoulder and very limited movement . What do you think is the diagnosis ? And how long before I fully recover? Many thanks. Jane
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013