Feeling of shock through the body. Chest pain with pain in left arm, tightness in jaw and abdomen. No relief with medication. Advice

i was walking around the store and had felt a shocking type feeling thru my whole body that lasted only a few seconds since then i have chest pain with pain in my left arm i also have fatiuge and muscle soreness at the time of the sensation i was taking atoravastatin for cholest. i was told to stop taking as it may be a cause for the fatiuge and soreness my family doc sent me to a sports md for the chest pain he thinks it may be nerves i have also had a battery of test such as stress test,2 ct scans,cbc work up,aids test,x-rays,nerve conduction test,ultra sound on organs excluding heart been on numerous meds such as anti inflamitorys also had a shot of testosterone going on four months still have the soreness fatiuge and i have pains in my chet left arm and for the last month have noticed a tightness in my jaw and upper abdomenany adivce would be extremly welcomed and appreciated
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013