Feeling of restricted breathing, heaviness in chest, heart palpitations. Heart issues ruled out. Guidance?

Hi, for the last week I have had a feeling of restricted breathing (like I am trying to breath through a towel) and my chest feels heavy, I have also been getting heart palpitations and the feel like my heart is sometimes slowing right down and feel a rumble feeling in my chest. This happened after I ran for a bus, my heart was racing after the run but the I had this rumble feeling, I checked my pulse and while this rumble was happening my pulse stopped for a second the started racing again. I have been to the doctors and they check my blood pressure and listened to me heart but said all was ok and didn t know what was causing this. Any advice would be very much appreciated as this is worrying me. Kind Regards
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013