Feeling of pop under the butt during a split, similar episode on both legs post weeks. How can I prevent this in future?

Last year I was doing a split without warming up and I heard a pop and felt it directly under my butt. I stopped stretching this leg for a few months and it eventually got better and I could do splits again but just a couple of weeks ago I did it again only this time to both legs somehow. This is stressing me out a lot and I want to heal quickly and get back to dancing, plus it just hurts! Also how can I prevent this in the future?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  116 Awaiting Answer