Feeling of plastic on forehead with cracking skin after using aloevera, black tea for sun burns. Cause and remedy?

Hi. Four days ago I got really bad sunburn on almost all of my body. I ve fought every method to getting it off, but the worst was probably my forehead . It looked like it had tiny blisters or as though I had acne scars (I ve never had acne, this was from the burn). I put aloe vera on it, and at night I tried the black tea method. The blisters went down but now my whole forehead feels like plastic. My skin keeps cracking and the pieces that fall off are thick. What is this? Do I peel?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012