Feeling of pinching in clitoris on passing urine with red spotting every time on wiping, done with periods. Cause?

hi I m a 20 years old female and yesterday night i felt really bad cramps and used the restroom and still cramped (my cramps feel like a really bad period but i just came off the day before that) i took a hot bath after and since then when i pee it feels like something is pinching my clitoris and it make it difficult to pee and i get light red spotting on my toilet paper every time. what is that about??
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer