Feeling of one cheek muscle bigger than the other post swimming in freezing water. Reason?

why does my right cheek muscle bigger than left? on Saturday i went to my cousin house for a pool party while swimming my teeth is shaking because the water was freezing after i got out my right cheek muscle is bigger than the left one and a little hurt and numb But when you look at it feel like nothing is wrong with it
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
hello thanks for consultinga t couldbe masseter1 muscle hypertrophy since ur were clenching u r teeth hard.. so take muscle relaxants and analgesics and be on soft diet , hot and cold fermentation altrnatively,,have agood rest .. if problm persists plz consult ur local dentist or oral mxillofacial surgeon .. hope it helps...