Feeling of odd heart beat at the top of stomach under breast bone, on omeprozole, UTI antibiotics. Signs of hiatal hernia?

Hi, I have a feeling of odd heartbeat at top of my stomach just under my breast bone. A feeling like when our in a car going over a hill and you get that funny feeling in your tummy. This as now been constant now for a week. I do suffer with acid indigestion for many years which my GP has given me omaperzole which I take daily. My tummy is very big and uncomfortable. Also I am on antibiotics for a UTI , not sure if this is causing my issues. I would be grateful for your advice, I have entered my symptoms and it advises hiatial hernia? Thank you, Jackie
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012