Feeling of obstruction in throat, stuffy nose, stiff neck, minor earache, painful teeth, no relief with medicines. Cure?

For the last month I ve felt like there was something stuck in my throat. I ve been to the doctor multiple times, the first time I went she told me I had tonsillitis . So she prescribed me amoxicillin and it got better. But after I finished my medicin, the feeling came back. The second time I went to the doctor she told me the feeling was caused by my acid reflux . So she prescribed me nexium and I only took it for a few days and finally got irritated with it and told them I wanted it to go away and to find out what was wrong with me. Well I had an X-ray on Monday and my results won t be in til tomorrow. But my symptoms now are stuffy nose, stiff neck , minor earaches, my teeth just started hurting, the feeling of there being a lump in my throat, a headache, my eyes hurt when I look Around, I feel like I have trouble breathing through my throat, and my neck muscles in the front hurt. Some days it bothers me more than others... I really am scared that it s cancer or something bad. I m only 21 and I m hoping it s not but I would liked an answer
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012