Feeling of obstruction in throat, no pain after accidentally consuming plastic piece along with cake. Chances on piece still being in the throat?

on sep 15th i ate pieces of cake and i think ,there was a plastic piece (which is kept to stand the candle) on one cake piece,from then onwards i feel that something got struk in my throat ,but there is no problem such as pain i can eat and while eating there is a small sensation of something,does that plastic piece will still be in my throat or it will go out after digestion it has been 2 days,or is this my illusion of taking plastic piece.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..Prem.., when you had cake ,the plastic paper or piece would have injured the mucus layer of the throat.., because of this you will feel foreign body sense in the throat..,
once the injured site is healed then, the sense will disappear.. not to worry...

Take care..