Feeling of obstruction in throat followed by heartburn, hemorrhoid like lump sticking out of rectum, occasional bleeding. Advise?

Hi, I ve been having a couple issues lately one most recent was I ve had this feeling in my throat almost like something is stuck. But there s not and today I had bad heartburn so I was wanting to see if you had any answers for me. Also for a few weeks I ve had a stool problem there s a hemmoroid like lump that kinda sticks out of the rectum and it s painful for me to go to the bathroom and I occasional get a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. If you could help that s be great thanks
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012